2016 Winedale Workshop
The Winedale Workshop is a one-day event co-organized by Rice University, Texas A&M University, and The University of Texas at Austin. Winedale’s mission is to facilitate interaction between the information systems and data science communities at these three institutions, foster connections acrross disciplines, and help people identify opportunities for collaboration.
- The workshop is scheduled take place on Friday, October 28, 2016.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
University of California, Irvine
Department of Computer Science
George R. Brown School of Engineering
- Although free, student registration is required for the Winedale workshop.
Registration is closed for the 2016 Workshop.
- Every participant is responsible for arranging transportation to and from Winedale.
- Lunch, coffee and refreshments will be provided at the workshop.
- Poster easels, boards and poster putty will be provided at the venue. Poster boards are 30” by 40” in size. Each poster presenter is required to print and bring their poster with them.